After breakfast, you will be pick up by Tuk Tuk and transfer to station of the Flight of the Gibbon located within Angkor Park and is the only zipline located within a UNESCO World Heritage site. A distinction made possible by our commitment to the environment through the rehabilitation of gibbons, various tree planting projects, and other work in the community.
During your visit to our Angkor Course you will:
- Crisscross over the jungle canopy on ten zip lines.
- Explore the jungle across four hanging bridges spanning hundreds of meters.
- Rappel down a 50-meter descent.
- Spend 2 hours on the course viewing the jungle from our 21 stations.
- Learn about the flora and fauna in the Angkor jungle.
- Be outfitted with state of the art safety equipment by our Sky Rangers.
- Enjoy a traditional Cambodian meal (lunch) with refreshments.
- Receive roundtrip shuttle service from anywhere in Siem Reap or the surrounding area.
- Have a chance to see gibbons in a natural jungle eco-system
Afternoon, we will pick you up from the hotel and transfer to the Cambodia Quad Bike office. After a short safety brief and familiarization training ride you will head out to one of the villages surrounding Siem Reap. There are plenty of photo opportunities along the way: buffalos resting in water, kids running home from school, local vendors selling food from their living rooms. Don’t be shy to stop and chat with locals – it’s the best way to learn about Cambodian lifestyle.
All rides are accompanied by Cambodia Quad Bike professional guides.
Tour finishes back in our office. After you wash mud off your feet and take a refreshing drink, we will transfer you back to your hotel in Siem Reap. Return to hotel and overnight.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Accommodation: Siem Reap Hotel
Activities: Crisscross over the jungle canopy on ten zip lines, explore the jungle across four hanging bridges and learn about the flora and fauna in the Angkor jungle. Discover rural life of Siem Reap by Quad Bike with professional guides.